Jay has written a series of blogs on performance task development and use. Here are the titles:
1. What is a performance task?
2. Why should we use performance tasks?
3. How can educators design authentic performance tasks?
4. How can we differentiate performance tasks?
5. How can we upgrade performance tasks with technology?
6. How will we evaluate student performance on tasks?
7. How should we teach toward success with performance tasks
Grant Wiggins (1950-2015) was my dear friend and professional partner for more than 20 years. Grant posted more than 100 thought-provoking blogs on a variety of educational topics. While Grant is no longer with us, his good thinking and wise words remain to inspire. Click to Read
by Jay McTigheClick to Read