An experienced educator and noted author, Jay McTighe provides consulting services to schools, districts, regional service agencies and state departments of education. Jay's professional efforts are devoted to five inter-related educational goals:
- Improving the quality of student thinking
- Mapping the curriculum around "big ideas" and essential questions
- Creating performance assessments for measuring what matters most
- Engaging students in meaningful learning around authentic tasks
- Teaching for understanding and transfer
A popular and effective speaker, he is available for a variety of presentation venues, from Keynote addresses to multi-day workshops. For further information, contact him via e-mail or phone, (410) 531-1610.