Sherri Kulpa believes learning for both children and adults should include joyful exploration, create a sense of efficacy, and result in positive change. As the current Director of Curriculum and Instruction for a regional educational service agency, Sherri partners with a diverse range of schools and districts to develop a variety of professional learning opportunities in curriculum design, differentiated instruction, standards-based grading and instruction, brain-compatible learning, and assessment practices that support learning.
Sherri holds an MA in middle level education, an Ed.S. in administration, and is a doctoral candidate specializing in educational leadership. Sherri is a National Board Certified Teacher and a Certified ISTE Educator.
Areas of Expertise:
- Curriculum Development and Revision Using Understanding By Design
- Differentiated Instruction
- Brain-Compatible Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design for Engagement and Equity
- Standards-Based Grading and Instructional Design
- Rubric Development
- Assessment For and Of learning
- Project-Based Learning
- Integrating 21st Century Skills
Available for Consulting Work In: